What to expect?
Clients of Trame Therapy experience an immediate sense of wellbeing. They report feeling an increase in positive energy that manifests in vitality, clarity of mind, confidence and productivity. Communication with others is enhanced and they report not being triggered to situation the same way.
A session lasts approximately one hour. The client lays fully clothed on a massage table. The practitioner will gently lay his/her hands at 16 precise locations on the body. The touch is gentle, there is no pressure or manipulation involved.
Appointments are spaced between 3 and 6 weeks apart giving the body time to assimilate the work and adjust to their new vibrational frequency.
An average of 3- 6 session are recommended. More may be required depending on the condition being treated. A client may choose regular treatments until he or she has achieved their health objectives.
Trame therapy is complementary to allopathic medicine and is not a replacement to any medical treatment. A person should never delay or cancel a consultation with a medical professional, nor stop any other treatment.
Why Choose Trame?
In its philosophy, everyone is whole and complete and perfect the way they are. The goal of Trame therapy is to restore health by releasing the energy that is causing an interruption in the natural energetic flow of the body.
This unique technique is performed in a mechanical way without having to do any physiological analysis. The body is empowered to release emotional trauma and blocks without reliving the pain or memory associated with the trauma or event. It helps to eliminate disturbances on the level of body, mind, emotion or spiritual. By treating the cause of the malfunction people are left with a better quality of life. Trame Therapy is recommended to all persons looking to improve their well-being.
- It is applicable to all health concerns
- safe for all stages of life from birth to end of life
- to resolve a particular problem , either physical, emotional or relational
- It can be used to be better able to manage stress, anxiety or other emotions.
- or on a regular basis in a process of personal development and expansion of awareness.
Trame vibration therapy is complementary to medical protocols and can be an important support to anyone needing mental or emotional comforting in the face of their treatment or upcoming surgery. It is common for people going through chemo and radiation seek out Trame therapy to relieve any side effects and it is commonly sought out for depression and professional burnouts.
Overall, it is appreciated by:
- People suffering from different types of depression or anxiety
- Children and adults with hyperactivity or concentration issues.
- People needing to regain personal power
- Experiencing emotional burden
- Relationship challenges
- People suffering from chronic pathologies
- Pregnant women
- People at end of life
- Skin conditions such as psoriasis and eczema
What are the Benefits?
In addition to being effective in cases of depression, stress, anxiety disorders: muscular, digestive, sleep, problems related to the menstrual cycle and menopause, it offers a new alternative to the relief of persons suffering from hyperactivity, fibromyalgia, multiple sclerosis and cancer.
Noticeable physical benefits noted:
- Decreased pain
- Increased energy
- Improved sleeping patterns
- Relief from tensions
- It may also slow down progression of disease in a person (Alzheimer, cancer, fibromyalgia, etc)
- Improved body alignment and physical balance
- Decreased recovery time
Noticeable psychological benefits noted:
- Evacuation of excess stored emotions
- Reduces stress
- Improved concentration and clarity of thought
- Improved relationships
- Increased self confidence
- Mitigation of depression and anxiety
- Greater ability to manage crisis situations